About Biasiswa Karangkaf
Biasiswa Karangkraf is an education fund set up in 2004 to assist SPM, STPM and Diploma students who wish to pursue their higher education.
The program started by offering scholarships to staff members to continue with their education at SEGI University.
Realizing the need and demand for the public to get free, high quality education, the program was then extended to not only staff members and their families but also our readers.
Today, the scholarship program is open to the public with options to study at SEGI, Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK), UNITAR, UNISEL, KUIS, UNITEN, Ranaco, Instedt and KLMUC / Cosmopint in various fields.
To date, 538 students have graduated from this program and counting.
- Creating educational funds for eligible staff, staff and Karangkraf readers as a convenience to them.
- A private sector approach to assist and in conjunction with the community to carry out social responsibility (CSR).
- Assist the Karangkraf Group employees and their subsidiaries in their career development to a higher level.
- Improve the skills, knowledge and qualifications of beneficiaries through the formal education program offered
- Contribute to the development of a highly educated and developing Malaysian society..
- Assisting underprivileged students to pursue tertiary education (IPTS)
- Provide second chance to outstanding students who have no place in IPTA
- Reduce dependence on education loans
TERMS OF APPLICATION
- Malaysian citizen and less than 25 years of age.
- Excellent results in SPM (Minimum 8 Honors), STPM / Matriculation / Diploma or equivalent with at least 3.00 CGPA.
- Active in sports & co-curriculum activities.
- Not involved and bound by any education fund or other education loan.
- Receive admission offer from selected institution [Check here]
- Household income does not exceed RM5,000.00
Application can be printed here.
Among the supporting documents that have been set for submission are as follows:
- Karangkraf Scholarship Application Form.
- Copy of applicant’s identity card (front and back cover made copies on the same page).
- Copy of Certificate of Education Malaysia (SPM).
- Copy of Admission Offer Letter to IPTS (letter of offer from IPTS website printing acceptable).
- Copy of transcript of examination results and other entry qualification certificate. Example: STPM / DIPLOMA / MATRICULATION
- Salary Slip Copy / Copy of Income Tax Form (Individual) / Copy of Retirement Card / Copy of Pension Statement / Income Confirmation Letter / Unemployed Confirmation Letter for Mother, Father, Guarantee 1 and 2.
- Copy of identity card / Passport of mother and father.
- Photocopy of Identity Card / Passport of GUARANTORS 1 AND 2.
- Copy of mortality certificate / Statutory Declaration if parents has died or can not be traced.
SEKRETARIAT BIASISWA KARANGKRAF
Alamat : Biasiswa Karangkraf, Kumpulan Media Karangkraf , Lot 2, Jalan
Sepana 15/3, Off Persiaran Selangor, Seksyen 15, 40200 Shah Alam ,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
No. Telefon : 03-5101 7565/7560
No. Faks : 03-5101 7588
Emel : [email protected]
Facebook : Biasiswa Karangkraf
Laman Web : https://www.karangkraf.com/biasiswa-karangkraf/